Things have been pretty hectic since the various concerts in the first week of August, so I figured now might be a good time to collate a few things.
– Recently completed the sound mix for the LAPWING short film. A fun little superhero project that I co-scored with the Scorelocks Collective.
– Worked on the score and sound design for a one minute horror film made by Tim Evans of Mukpuddy.
– A new orchestral work ‘convoluted’ selected for the NZSO–SOUNZ–Radio NZ Concert Recordings for 2015.
– A soundscape composition to accompany a beautiful ceramic bird artwork by Madeleine Child
– String arrangements for a new pop song.
– A remix for a re-arrangement of ‘Get Lucky’ by Nick Granville.
– plus all my old albums are now available for pay-what-you-like download: https://jeremymayall.bandcamp.com/
– Along with releasing The Song of Kauri and Imaginary Communication
It was a busy month! Now onward to September!